Crescent kicks: Stand with feet hip width apart. Step onto your left foot, brush your right leg forward off the floor and create a large circular sweep from left to right with your leg. Repeat. Seated bent-knee: Sit with hands pressed on the floor besides hips. Bend knees in, lean forward and contract the abdominals. Open your knees on the sides and draw back.
Thigh Toning Exercises
Many women complain about excess fat in their thighs. Exercise routines usually don’t include the key moves you need to truly target the often-troublesome area of the inner thighs. Listed below are a few thigh exercises to get visible slimmer thighs in 7 days.
Best Thigh Toning Exercises
This kick tones and slims your inner thighs as you help control your leg through a circular range of motion, while also stretching your inner thigh muscles as you open your leg to the side.
- Standing with feet hip-width apart, arms relaxed by your sides, look straight ahead.
- Step onto your left foot, brush your right leg forward off the floor and create a large circular sweep from left to right with your leg.
- Then step onto right foot, and repeat on the left.
- That’s one rep. Repeat this move 10 times.
This movement not only sculpts and shapes your inner thighs as you close your legs, but also tones your abdominal muscles and hips as you maintain the move’s forward lean.
- Sit with your hands pressed on the floor besides your hips. Your elbows should be slightly bent but not locked.
- Bend your knees in towards your body. Keep your knees touching and your toes pointed while looking straight ahead.
- Then, lean slightly forward and contract your abdominal muscles.
- Trace your toes on the floor and open your knees out to the sides, then draw your knees together until they touch.
- That’s one rep. Repeat this thigh exercise 20 times.
Towel Squeeze Bridge
- Lie down on your back with your knees bent, feet flat on the floor, arms relaxed on the ground by your sides, looking straight ahead.
- Place a folded hand towel between your knees.
- Squeeze your knees together into the towel to really activate your inner thighs, and lift hips off the floor, as high as you can, towards the ceiling.
- Hold for two counts, and then lower down.
- That’s one rep. Repeat this movement 15 times.