7 Therapeutic Wonders Of Lemon Cinnamon Mix
Mix 2 tsp of cinnamon powder, a tsp of honey and a little lime juice in a cup of water. Drinking this before breakfast combats arthritis and joint pains. Vitamin C in lemon helps strengthen the immune system and reduces infections while cinnamon kills bacteria. A mixture of lemon and cinnamon powder massaged onto skin also eliminates wrinkles and lines.
- Heals Acne: Mix together few drops of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder for a miraculous pimple clearing solution. Cinnamon has anti microbial properties that reduces the infection, while the lemon has bleaching effects that reduce scars and speeds drying up.
- Joint Pain Relief: Mix 2 tsp of cinnamon powder, a tsp of honey and a little lime juice in a cup of water. Drink daily before breakfast to combat arthritis and joint pains.
- Weight Loss: Lemon and cinnamon is a natural weight loss remedy. Add lemon juice and cinnamon powder to a cup of green tea for best results. This accelerates metabolism and speeds up the weight loss process by burning excess fats.
- Cough And Cold Remedy: The Vitamin C in lemon helps strengthen the immune system and reduces infections. Cinnamon kills off bacteria and viruses. This enables speedy recovery from cold and coughs and sore throats.
- Reduces Fine Lines And Wrinkles: This cheap concoction can work magic on aging skin. Lemon’s antioxidants can heal and brighten damaged skin and cinnamon improves collagen in the skin, improving texture and glow.
- Deep Cleanses Hair: The mild acidic nature of lemon juice helps hair get squeaky clean and makes it shinier. Cinnamon provides scalp nourishment and exfoliation.
- Detoxification: A mixture of lemon juice and cinnamon powder is beneficial to cleanse and detox the body. The lemon juice aids in cleansing the liver and cinnamon neutralizes free radicals and prevents cell damage.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.