Symptoms Of Thyroid Disorder
Email to Your Friends
The thyroid, a butterfly-shaped gland in the neck, can have a dramatic impact on a huge variety of bodily functions. Just as the types of thyroid conditions can vary, so can the symptoms of thyroid problems.But in general, any problems you have tend to develop slowly, often over a number of years. Here are some of the most common symptoms you should watch out for.
1. You Have Mood Swings, Anxiety Or Depression
2. Your Bowels Are Unpredictable
3. Your Sleep Schedule Is Messed Up
4. You Are Losing Hair And Your Skin Becomes Dry
5. You Have Suddenly Gained A Lot Of Weight
6. You Have Lost Your Interest In Sex
7. You Experience Muscle Pain
8. You Will Notice Heart Palpitations In Your Chest, Throat, Or Neck
9. You Feel Giddy, Light-Headed
10. You Blood Pressure Has Increased
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.