Spicy Foot Scrub To Keep The Chills Away
Email to Your Friends
Mix 1 tbsps rice flour, 2 tbsps each of powdered clove and ginger and 1 tsp each of powdered cinnamon, coriander, cardamom and nutmeg in a bowl. Add 3 tbsps sesame oil to make a thick paste. Scrub this mix onto your feet and wash it off after 10 mins. Moisturize and hydrate.Take a little rest. This will helps in circulation and fight off colds and chills during winter season.
Let me ask you, do you ever treat your feet to prevent a cold?
We don’t necessarily think of using scrubs and taking care of the feet or our skin as a cold prevention remedy, but this is a great natural home remedy that can help you to fight off a cold.
Benefits Of Spice Foot Scrub
Spice scrub is an overall very deep heating experience. When you use this scrub on your feet, you warm up the entire body. You want to use it at the first sign of catching a chill or feeling run down. It’s a prevention treatment for the first sign of a cold that can lead to getting sick.
When you do a treatment with Heat Feet Spice Scrub, it has an anti-spasmodic effect. It can help with headaches, muscle aches and muscle tension. It’s very warming, relaxing and grounding.
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered clove
- 2 tablespoons powdered ginger
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powdered coriander
- 1 teaspoon powdered cardamom
- 1 teaspoon powdered nutmeg
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- Mix rice flour and spices together into a bowl
- Stir in oil until you have a thick paste
- Scrub mixture onto your feet and leave on your skin for five to ten minutes
- Wash the scrub off completely
- Moisturize and hydrate
- Scrub your feet with Heat Feet Spice Scrub for about 5 minutes.
- Then, rinse off the scrub, moisturize your feet and then take a little rest and let the treatment soak in.
This treatment is a good circulatory stimulant if you’re feeling run down, tired, cold, and chilled especially during the winter when it’s easy to just to get caught in cold weather.
You can make it super simple home remedy well in advance. The spice mixture can easily last for one year. Once you add oil to it, store in a container for up to 1 month. You lose shelf life when the mixture is exposed to moisture. It will last longer if kept in a container with a tight lid.
It’s a great thing to do before bedtime.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.