Try These Spices To Prevent Cancer
Freshly grilled food straight from the barbecue looks very delicious. These food are loved by many across the globe, but they may cause cancer. However, you can prevent cancer by using spices such as black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, oregano, and fennel
A house party or just a family get together, barbecues are a must. The smell of freshly grilled food can significantly increase the happiness. However, grilling food has its downside too. When you grill food, these get laden with heterocyclic amines (HCAs), a cancer-causing compound.
But if you use certain spices on the food before grilling them, these spices may help prevent cancer.
1. Black Pepper
Black peppercorns, little bombs of flavor, are used by culinarians across the globe as taste enhancer. Black pepper contains a substance called piperine which has very strong antioxidative properties that can prevent the growth of cancerous stem cell.
In addition to preventing cancer, black pepper can also improve metabolism, fight tooth decay, and regulate blood pressure.
2. Cayenne Pepper
Red and spicy, cayenne pepper contains capsaicin which is known for its cancer-preventing abilities. Capsaicin attacks the pathways from where cancer cell may grow, thus inhibiting the growth of cancer cells.
Cayenne pepper can also help relieve joint pain, lower back pain, and muscle pain. It may even improve your metabolism, lower blood pressure, and reduce hunger.
The best part about cinnamon is that you can use it to prepare the main dish, beverages, or delicious desserts. This wonderful spice is rich in cinnamaldehyde which can protect you against cancer.
You can also benefit from cinnamon’s anti-inflammatory and anti-diabetic properties.
Not just a seasoning for pizza, oregano can be helpful in preventing the cancers too. Oregano is a rich source of carvacrol, a molecule that acts as a natural disinfectant and helps prevent cancer.
Oregano can also be used to detoxify your body, improve cardiovascular health, speed up metabolism, and increase the production of white cells in the body.
Crunchy and a little sweet, fennel can add a distinct flavor to your cuisine. Fennel derives its aroma and unique flavor from anethole, a very powerful phytonutrient. This compound allows you to enjoy your grilled food without worrying about cancer.
Fennel has other benefits too, it can improve your digestion, improve heart health, regulate blood pressure, and improve immunity.
- If you are not used to eating spices, consult your doctor before consuming any spice.
- Your body may be allergic to certain spices. So seek professional medical advice to minimize the chances of any allergic reaction.
- Immediately visit a doctor if you suffer from any problem after consuming any spice.
- 9 Ways Turmeric Can Prevent And Cure Cancer
- Amazing Health Benefits And Uses Of Spices: 10 Reasons Spice Is Nice!
- Signs And Symptoms Of Mesothelioma To Watch Out For
- 6 Causes Of Mesothelioma That You Need To Be Aware Of
- What Causes Cancer And What Can We Do To Avoid It?
- What Are The Best Ways To Prevent Oral Cancer?