Marinate 1 lb peeled and deveined shrimp with 2 tsp grated ginger, 2 tbsp tamari, 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil in the fridge for 1 hr. Cook 2 minced garlic cloves, 2 diced onions, 1/2 diced red pepper in olive oil on medium heat for a few secs. Add 1 lb green beans, coat with this mixture, and cook for 3 to 5 mins. Add the shrimp and the marinade. Cook until shrimp turns pink (3 mins approx.)
Delicious, fast, and easy, this shrimp with garlic green beans is a winner hands down!
- 1 lb frozen peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- Olive oil as per taste
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 lb frozen or fresh long green beans
- In a bowl, mix shrimp in tamari, sesame oil, and ginger. Let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, add a few dashes of olive oil, garlic, green onion, and red pepper and cook on medium heat for a few seconds.
- Add in beans and stir to coat beans with mixture and cook for 3–5 minutes.
- Add in the shrimp along with the marinade and cook until the shrimp turns pink (approximately 3 minutes).