In a 5ml euro-dropper bottle, blend 30 drops each of lemon+eucalyptus oil, 5 drops each of lavender+oregano+thyme+rosemary oil, and 10 drops each of myrrh+frankincense oil; allow to synergize for 8 hrs before using. Add 10 drops of the blended mix into a pan of hot water. Using a towel to create a tent over your head and the pan, breathe deeply to capture the steam.
The essential oils in the respiratory support formula contain anti-bacterial, antihistamine, anti-allergic, anti-spasmodic and bronchio-dilating properties, among others, which make it useful for relieving respiratory conditions and associated symptoms of swelling and itching.
How To Blend
To 5 ml euro-dropper bottle add:
- Myrrh – 10 drops
- Frankincense – 10 drops
- Lemon – 30 drops
- Eucalyptus globulus and radiata – 30 drops
- Lavender – 5 drops
- Oregano – 5 drops
- Thyme – 5 drops
- Rosemary – 5 drops
Close cap tightly and shake bottle vigorously to thoroughly blend essential oils. Allow to synergize for eight or more hours before using.
How to Use
- Use your respiratory support formula as a respiratory steam in bowl of steaming water.
- Cover your head with a towel to capture the steam and be sure to close your eyes so the essential oil vapors do not get into your eyes.
- You can also diffuse in the air for 10-15 minutes.
- Or dispense 1-3 drops of the respiratory blend onto a cotton ball or smell strip and inhale the aromatic vapors for 10-15 seconds.
- Also effective as an aromatic mist.
Ready-To-Use Respiratory Support Oil Blend
- Simply add 15 drops of your synergy blend to a one ounce bottle of your favorite carrier oil.
- Shake bottle well to disperse oils thoroughly.
- Apply a few drops of your ready-to-use blend to sinus points around nose and forehead, as well as on the back of your neck.
- May repeat as needed.
15% OFF Essential Oils for Limited Time - Code CUREJOY