Lemon Juice In The Morning Helps In Weight Loss!
Email to Your Friends
Starting your day with the Morning Lemon Elixir will increase digestive enzymes, stimulate digestion, release toxins from the liver and flush away fat. To make it, use 1 cup room temperature water, juice of 1 lemon, 1 tsp Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar, 1 tsp raw honey or couple drops of stevia and 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger.
Our World Is Super Toxic
From car fumes on your way to work to the processed crap we eat. Our beauty products that disrupt our hormones. To the pesticides on our produce.
In response to these toxins, our bodies produce mucous or fat to prevent an immune response from occurring. The fat stores the toxins.
Sounds Pretty Gross Doesn’t It?
Our body has some pretty amazing functions. It has a natural ability to protect itself. Our systems can detox and repair. If they are extremely blocked you can experience major illness.
- This could be the extra 15 lbs of body weight that you struggle to lose?
- This could also be the cause of your generalized fatigue, poor digestion, weakened immune system and food intolerance.
- This could be the most basic cause of your troubles. The reason you fail to cut lose that muffin top.
The purpose of this post is to give you a simple strategy to start the weight loss process. Something you can do in your own home with the right ingredients. Don’t over think it. Just do it.
It’s Called The Morning Lemon Elixir
Make this first thing in the morning before eating. Try to use real ingredients if possible instead of the their processed counterparts.
- 1 cup room temperature water
- Juice 1 lemon (I use a hand press from Crate & Barrel)
- 1 teaspoon Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon raw honey OR a couple drops of stevia
- 1/2 inch of fresh ginger root or 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
(Use stevia if you are on yeast cleansing or low sugar diet)
If you feel ill or have chest tightness after drinking the morning lemon elixir, cut out the Bragg’s raw apple cider vinegar. This reaction can occur from the body’s releasing of bacteria and unwanted toxins. Continue to drink the lemon elixir, omitting the Bragg’s, for at least three days, and then try to re-introduce or use only ½ teaspoon of the apple cider vinegar. If the reactions continue upon reintroduction, continue to only drink the lemon water.
Awesome Effects of Morning Lemon Elixir!
If you start your day with the Morning Lemon Elixir your body will respond by increasing your digestive enzymes and stimulate digestion.
Your liver will release toxins. It will flush away fat. (Awesome!!)
- And you will get a healthy dose of vitamin C, potassium and minerals.
- It also controls your weight.
- You blood sugar will begin to regulate.
- Your body will shift it’s pH to become more alkaline.
- Acidity usually comes with inflammation.
- After doing this for a few days, you will start to notice a massive increase in the amount of phlegm released.
- If bloating was a symptom, this should decrease it and allow your stomach to break down your food.
There are so many awesome ways that you can use food to support your body’s natural functions. I know “detox” seems to be a buzz word lately but I’m telling you that you need to if you want to improve your health! You can add on awesome products that amplify and enhance the benefits of detoxing. I use USANA’s Digestive Enzyme and Probiotics daily!
Wow, What A Difference!
I feel like my food is properly being absorbed into my body.
Does this post get your fired up about making healthier changes and using food as medicine? It can be easy to detox your body when you have the right coach to guide you through it. That’s where I come in!
I want to make being healthy easy for you! Together we will troubleshoot what you have done in the past and implement your new changes. I will be there to support you along the way.
Please comment below! What did you like about this post? What symptoms are you experiencing that you feel may indicate that you need to detox?
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.