An Easy, Natural Way To Remove Facial Hair Permanently
Email to Your Friends
This mixture gets rid of unwanted facial hair and makes skin smoother. Its ingredients are natural and contain no chemicals. Mix 1 tbsp oatmeal, honey and a few drops of lime juice to form a paste. Rub into skin and leave on for 15 min. Apply moisturizer after washing off with lukewarm water. Repeat 2-3 times a week and see results within a month.
How To Remove Facial Hair Permanently At Home?
One of the easiest and most natural ways to remove facial hair is the mixture of oatmeal, honey, and lime juice. No doubt that you detest the sight of the ghastly unwanted facial hair and have been diligently waxing for smooth hairless skin. Women in the East have a more characteristic, successful arrangement for eliminating unwanted facial hair, especially around the upper lip area. This mixture also promises a glow to the skin, as the ingredients are all natural and free from chemicals.
Oatmeal, Honey, And Lime Juice Paste
- 1 tbsp oatmeal somewhat coarsely ground
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 tbsps lime Juice
- Blend all ingredients to form a paste.
- Rub it on your face, massaging in circular motion, concentrating on areas that have more hair.
- Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Rub it off gently in the direction opposite to hair growth.
- Wash off with warm water.
- Apply a facial moisturizer. Repeat 2–3 times a week and say goodbye to unwanted facial hair within a month!
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.