Applying a paste of 2 tsp chickpea flour, a pinch of turmeric, and 3 tsp of milk or a paste of 2 tbs oatmeal and a ripe banana can help. Consuming 2 tsp of black molasses daily brings down androgen which causes unwanted hair growth. Soak a potato and yellow lentil overnight, add 1 tbs honey, and 4 tbs lemon juice, mix into paste, apply and rub on skin for 20 mins.
Chin hair in women can be annoying, affecting their beauty and confidence. Here are some of the effective home remedies for removal of chin hair.
Natural Remedies To Remove Unwanted Chin Hair
- Mix 2 tsp of chickpea flour, 3 tsp of milk, and a pinch of turmeric.
- Add 2-3 drops of sesame oil, and apply this paste onto the area.
- Let it dry completely.
- Remove by rubbing it away from the skin.
- Mix 2 tbsp of papaya, and 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Massage onto the chin for 15 min, and wash off.
- Do this once or twice weekly.
- Take a bowl of potato paste and yellow lentil(soaked overnight).
- Add 1 tbsp honey, and 4 tbsp lemon juice to make a paste.
- Apply onto the skin, and rub off after 15-20 minutes.
- This is effective in removing facial hair.
- Mix a banana, and 1-2 tbsp oatmeal to form a thick paste.
- Apply onto the skin, and massage in circular motion for 15 min.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Alum And Rosewater
- Add rose water to 1/2 tsp alum and mix well.
- Apply this onto areas with a cotton ball, and let it dry.
- Re-apply again.
- Repeat for 50 min.
- Do not apply on sensitive skin for more than 15 min.
- Use 5-6 fresh spearmint leaves, or 1 tsp dried spearmint.
- Add this to 1 cup of boiling water, and cover this for 5 min.
- Strain, and drink once or twice a week to bring down androgen levels, and reduce facial hair.
- This balances hormones, and stops unwanted hair growth in females.
- Consume 2 tsp of blackstrap molasses daily.