Matcha Coconut Butter Cups (Recipe)
Email to Your Friends
Line 8 mini muffin tins with paper muffin cups. In a bowl, whisk in 1/2c coconut butter, 4T almond flour, 3 drops stevia, 1t matcha powder and refrigerate until pliable enough to roll. Melt 1c chocolate with 1t coconut oil in a double boiler. Alternate layers of 2t melted chocolate, 1T matcha mix, 1T chocolate into each of the 8 muffin cups. Refrigerate until firm.
If you’re lacking in energy, I have got two natural energy boosters for you. It’s not going to give you jitters like caffeine from coffee would.
Excess caffeine intake can also make you reliant on it for energy, and in the long term, it does have the ability to create sluggish liver.
Matcha, a green tea powder, and raw cacao are natural energy boosters and they also have amazing nutritional benefits such an antioxidants and traces of magnesium.
Try this amazing recipe of mine to boost your energy instantly.
Coconut Butter Matcha Cups Recipe
- 1/2 cup coconut butter, soft
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 drops of stevia
- 1 teaspoon organic matcha powder
- 1 cup chopped organic dark chocolate
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Matcha powder
- Sea salt
- Cacao nibs
- Goji Berries
- In a small bowl, mix together the coconut butter, almond flour, stevia, and matcha powder. Place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes or until the mixture is pliable but not hard.
- While the mixture chills, melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the coconut oil and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 muffin liners or use a silicon mold. Spoon 2 teaspoons of melted chocolate into a liner and use the back of a spoon to push the chocolate about 1/4 of the way up the side of the liner. Do this with all of the liners.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of the matcha mixture into your hands and roll it into a ball. Place the ball into one of the liners and use your fingers to gently flatten it. Repeat until all cups have been filled.
- Top each cup with 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate and use your spoon to spread evenly over the matcha mixture, making sure that the chocolate meets the edge.
- Add your optional toppings and place the muffin tin or mold in the refrigerator and chill the cups until they are solid.
These cups can be taken out 10 minutes before eating if you would like them to soften up. Enjoy.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.