Introduction to Ayurveda - Free eBook
Email to Your Friends
This free ebook covers: Origin of Ayurveda, How this ancient healing system originated, Basic Principles of Ayurveda, Ayurvedic medicine Types, how they are formulated, What is Panchakarma, Use of Ayurvedic medicines and remedies in diseases, Common myths and truths about Ayurveda and different Ayurvedic spices.
This free ebook (67 pages) covers:
1. Ayurveda – Unique combination of way of life & therapeutics
2. Origin of Ayurveda – How this ancient healing system originated?
3. Basic Principles of Ayurveda
b. Body tissues
c. Digestion system
d. Waste products
e. Disease process
4. Ayurvedic medicines – Types, how they are formulated?
5. What is Panchakarma? Use of Ayurvedic medicines and remedies in diseases
6. Common myths and truths about Ayurveda, Ayurvedic medicines
7. Home Remedies For Daily Use –
b. Turmeric in hot pan for allergic rhinitis
c. Coriander drink for excess body heat
d. Amla with jaggery for stomach health and Pitta balance
e. Neem paste for wound Healing
f. Turmeric and Amla for diabetes
g. Old Ghee in mental disorders
h. Sesame seed powder for haemorrhoids
i. Haritaki with jaggery for haemorrhoids
j. Haritaki with honey for vomiting
8. Useful Ayurvedic medicines for daily use –
b. Anu Taila
c. Arimedadi taila
d. Guggulu neem turmeric – Dhumapana
f. Bala Ashwagandhadi Taila for massage
g. Kottamchukkadi taila for massage
h. Dhanwantaram taila for massage
i. Maha Narayana taila for massage
j. Brahmi Ghrita for kids
m. Kumkumadi Taila
9. Let These Spices Be Part Of Your Daily Diet – Cinnamon, clove, pepper, ginger, cardamom, turmeric, black
pepper, curry leaves, fennel, fenugreek, cumin seeds.
If you are CureJoy registered member click here =>
If you haven’t registered yet, register here and then download.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.