Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) helps treat hair loss, balances scalp pH, is a natural conditioner that keeps hair smooth, along with baking soda is a powerful hair cleanser, and its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties keeps the scalp free of itchy viruses. How To Use ACV: Mix 1/2 cup ACV + 2 cups warm water. Pour it over your hair after shampoo. Rinse after 15 mins.
Apple Cider Vinegar has huge number of benefits for your health. It is also very effective for skin tags. But did you know that Apple Cider Vinegar qcan work wonders for your hair? Yes, it is one the best hair cleansing agents and can also help prevent hair loss problems. Here’s why you should consider applying Apple Cider Vinegar for hair:
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair Health:
1. Helps in Hair Growth:
Apple Cider Vinegar provides a number of essential nutrients, like potassium required for hair growth. It helps balance the pH of your scalp and prevents hair loss. It has the ability to thicken hair and remove dead skin cells that can clog follicles and hurt your hair’s ability to grow.
2. Acts as Natural Hair Conditioner:
It can be a great alternative to your expensive conditioners helping you nourish your hair and keep it smooth and shiny. To use, mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water.
3. Helps De-tangle Your Hair:
If you have really thick and curly hair, combing it out can be painful especially when your hair gets tangled. Here’s when apple cider vinegar comes to your rescue! It can help flatten the hair surface, that allows a comb to easily glide through your hair.
4. Powerful Hair Cleanser:
When added to baking soda, apple cider vinegar can make a great hair cleanser!
5. Treats Dry Hair and Itchy Scalp:
Apple Cider Vinegar has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties that will calm and heal dry hair and itchy scalp.It contains powerful anti-septic property, active enzymes and is rich in mallic acid that help to kill the virus and yeast causing itchy scalp.
How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar On Hair:
- Take 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar and add this to 2 cups of warm water.
- Mix it well and pour it over your hair after shampoo.
- Apply it on your scalp and leave it for some time and rinse.
- Don’t worry about the smell as the vinegar is diluted it won’t smell strongly.
- This process helps to prevent the dandruff, dry and itchy scalp and leaves your hair healthy and shiny.
- 9 Proven Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar: What Science Says
- 8 Side Effects Of Using Too Much Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- How Much Apple Cider Vinegar A Day Is Safe To Use?
- 5 ACV Shampoos And Conditioners To Make At Home
- Why You Should Use Apple Cider Vinegar To Treat A Sunburn
- How To Make Apple Cider Vinegar At Home In 3 Steps