Ignore What Your Doctor Says. Eat More Salt To Live Longer
Email to Your Friends
Salt Is Critical For Survival
Pure Natural Salt is critical for maintaining and triggering critical life processes. We are exposed to increased air, water, and soil pollution and toxicity than ever before, putting a lot of stress on the immune system and overloads the body’s ability to detoxify. The body weakens through an overly acidic condition of the blood and tissues. When this happens, a proliferation of yeast, fungus, bacteria, mold and viruses attack your system, releasing their waste by-products into the cellular fluid which distributes it throughout the body, creating further acidic conditions, leading to disease.
Maintaining a healthy acid-alkaline balance is crucial to well being, supporting health, vitality, and restoring the body’s natural ability to heal. This is where Natural Salt plays a critical role.
Benefits Of Natural Salt
- Sharpens vital brain functions, improves mental clarity,
- Anti-aging; rids the body of acidic wastes that cause degeneration.
- Peaceful, relaxed quality of energy, better moods, positive thoughts.
- Ease cramps, constipation, digestive disorders.
- Regulates and purifies critical body fluid levels.
- Purifying, detoxifying to the blood.
- Stronger libido, sexual vitality, more vigor.
- Essential minerals replenishes vital electrolytes.
- Nutrients are absorbed more efficiently by the body.
- Foods cooked with salt taste better.
Table Salt v/s Natural Salt
Commercial refined salt is not only stripped of all its minerals, besides sodium and chloride, but is also chemically cleaned, bleached and heated at unnecessary high temperatures.
In addition, it is treated with anti-caking agents which prevent salt from mixing with water in the salt container. These agents also prevent dissolving within our system leading to build up and then deposit in organs and tissue, causing severe health problems.
Check out what Dr. Joseph Mercola has to say about Pink Himalayan Salt that might change your life:
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.