Immunity Booster Honey Lemon Serum [Recipe]
Put lemon chunks and ginger into a mason jar and muddle well so that juices are released. Fill 3/4 of the jar with additional lemon juice and 1/4 with raw honey. Stir together again so that all ingredients are thoroughly mixed. Refrigerate and use whenever needed by mixing a scoop to hot water. This can cure a sore throat and boost your immunity significantly.
Suffering from allergies, a cold or a flu or just general low immunity? Well, help is on the way people!
I’m happy to report that beyond my regular “check-up” from the doctor, I haven’t been to the doctor in years. So proud of me!!
What I have chosen instead is to make healthier, more holistic and natural choices to my healthcare. It starts and ends with the food I eat, regular exercise, stress management and supplements.
Benefits Of Honey & Lemon Immunity Serum
- Lemon provides the powerhouse antioxidant, vitamin C. It is also cleansing and purifying.
- Honey is amazing for immunity and it is also an antibacterial agent. Just make sure you are ideally using a locally sourced honey, ideally unpasteurized or raw for the immense benefits.
- Ginger has numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
You can use this serum to help a sore throat or add to hot water to boost your immunity. Or, like me, take a spoonful daily! And, the longer it sits, the better it is.
Honey & Lemon Immunity Drink
- Lemons (cut into small chunks) and extra whole lemons for the juice
- Unpasteurized/ raw local honey
- Ginger, peeled and sliced
- A clean glass jar
- Cut lemons and ginger into a jar.
- Muddle the lemons and ginger so the juices are released.
- Fill the jar 3/4 full with additional lemon juice.
- Fill the remaining 1/4 with honey.
- Muddle all ingredients again, sealed and store in fridge until ready to use.
Take a scoop and add to hot water and sip throughout the day.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.