6 Excellent Home Remedies For Wrinkly, Aging Skin
We are all concerned about our aging skin at some point of our lives. But not all of us can afford expensive cosmetic procedures, and we don't need to either. These 6 simple home remedies with ingredients like olive oil, fenugreek, yogurt, apple cider vinegar, and papaya will energize your skin and keep it young and wrinkle-free.
Who wouldn’t want to delay aging skin and the appearance of wrinkles? But there is no necessity to go for expensive treatments and procedures for this purpose. You have several simple home remedies that effectively address this issue.
Here are 6 of the best remedies.
1. Olive Oil And Honey
Olive oil comes packed with several key vitamins and is hence a highly dependable substance to fight wrinkles. In fact, in this remedy, you also have honey that perfectly complements the oil to beat skin aging.
Go ahead and start trying it from today. You will soon be amazed by the youthful look of your skin!
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil and honey each.
- Mix them together thoroughly.
- Now gently rub the mixture on the skin.
- Repeat it 2 times every day to rejuvenate the skin.
The minerals and vitamins present in fenugreek ensure that your skin remains free of wrinkles and lines for a very long time.
- Take 1 cup of fenugreek seeds.
- Grind them to form a solid paste.
- Apply this paste on your face.
- Leave it undisturbed overnight.
- Rinse your face using warm water in the morning.
- Follow the process every day to see the desired result.
When combating skin aging is your priority, yogurt is an ingredient that you must not ignore. The high content of lactic acid in yogurt leads to speedy regeneration of skin cells.
- Take ½ cup of yogurt.
- Directly spread it on your face.
- Wait for around 30 minutes.
- Wash off your face using cool water.
- Repeat this daily and you will be happy with the outcome.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is packed with strong astringent properties, which enhance the appearance of your skin by preventing/reducing the formation of wrinkles. The vinegar maintains the proper PH balance of the skin, too.
- Take ½ cup of apple cider vinegar and 1 cup of water.
- Now take 1 spray bottle.
- Add the vinegar and water in the spray bottle.
- Mix well.
- Then, spray the contents on your face.
- Gently rub the mixture on your face.
- Use this spray every day to prevent skin aging.
5. Papaya Mask
The list of anti-aging home remedies will be incomplete without the mention of the papaya mask. The antioxidant effects of papaya are great for your skin.
- Slice 1 ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Mash these pieces so that they become a fine paste.
- Spread the paste on your face.
- Leave it undisturbed for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water.
6. Rose Water, Lemon Juice, And Glycerine
Rose water is a powerful astringent that enables the skin to not lose its firmness. Here, you combine rose water with two more substances that combat skin aging – lemon juice and glycerine.
- Take 2 tsp of rose water and 1 tsp of lemon juice and glycerine each.
- Mix the 3 ingredients together properly.
- Dip a cotton ball in the mixture.
- Now slowly rub the cotton ball on your face daily, at bedtime.
Go for any of these tried and tested home remedies and stop worrying about wrinkly and aging skin.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.