The Amazing Healing Powers Of Pink Salt.
Email to Your Friends
Instinctively we are drawn to water, especially the big oceans. We like returning to this specific vibration of the ocean. The primordial ocean from whence we came and have a connection to. Vacationing or even walking on the beach has renewal, reenergizing capabilities. We feel recharged after spending time at the beach.
Pink Salt: Ancient Natural Healing Food
More and more people are seeking out holistic methods, natural foods and medicines and utilizing natural salts seem to be part of this healing method. There are so many positive healing qualities of natural crystal salt. We find it in skin care, inhalers, cleansing treatments for illnesses, bath salts for detoxification and respiratory ailments.
Allopathic medicine has endorsed using salts for a very long time. One of the oldest and largest salt works in Europe occupies the royal salt mines of Wieliczka, Poland. It is here where a hospital was dug out of a salt mountain some 740 feet below the ground surface. This hospital has a success rate of 90%for those suffering from asthma, lung disease and allergies. Now there are many underground therapeutic spas located in Germany.
Health Benefits Of Pink Salt:
. Natural salt has a neutralizing force.
It can neutralize radioactive radiation just to give you an idea of it’s power. It isn’t just this power in purity of air but also it’s healing effects or resonant vibrations that can activate our self healing and self regulating power. When our body is sick and lacking it’s natural frequency, for example from the depletion from chemo or radiation therapy, salt can bring us back into more of a balanced and recharged state. Thereby replenishing the body with it’s energy deficit. In principle, all symptoms of illness can be therapeutically neutralizing with salt.
. Metabolism and Digestion:
– You can drink salt and water (Sole’) which will stimulate your metabolism and digestion. Electrolytes are created which improves the body’s conductivity and stimulates circulation. In fact, Sole’ lowers blood pressure if it is high, and raises it if blood pressure is low. The primary attribute of Sole’ is to restore balance. I know that doctors tell us to stay away from salt but which salt are they referring to? For common over processed table salt this is a true statement but not for salt having in tact holistic properties. I speak about real, whole, pure crystal salt.
– Sole’ is an exceptional harmonizer in balancing acid/alkaline pH in the body. It will flush out heavy metals such as mercury, lead, arsenic and amalgam, even calcification. Crystal salt breaks down molecule compounds. This is when salt and water is taken internally.
. Salt Bath:
Now let’s look at crystal salt and it’s cleansing ability externally, as in a therapeutic Sole’ bath.
– One would think salt bath as a bath that takes moisture out of the body but instead a Sole’ bath maintains a natural, protective layer of the skin and the skin does not dry out. Sole’ baths are great to restore the skin. A Sole’ bath is so effective that it will allow toxins to be extracted through the skin (the largest organ of the body) by way of osmosis.
– Meanwhile when toxins are removed, minerals are absorbed through the skin. Taking a Sole’ bath is like taking an energy bath. Bioenergetic deficits are rebalanced. Our body’s electric current is charged up leaving us feeling light and strong.
– A Sole’ bath activates the natural regulatory mechanism of the body and it’s self healing powers.
All this great therapeutic qualities come when taking a Sole’ bath but one big item not mentioned until now is it’s relaxing effects on the mind, body and spirit. Bathing quietly allows for a deep state of relaxation which helps to regulate our breath and our blood circulation. This helps with having an extra ordinary healing effects through the absence of gravity. Mind, body and spirit experience their fullest integration.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.