What Happens To Your Body If You Drink Warm Honey-Lemon Water In The Morning
Email to Your Friends
Adding lemon to water quenches thirst better than any other beverage. It also nourishes your body with vitamins and minerals you absolutely need. Drinking honey and lemon mixed with warm water every morning on an empty stomach is an effective way to lose weight. If had at the right time in the day, this mixture can do much more than help you reach your weight loss goal.
7 Benefits of Drinking Lemon Water in the Morning
1. Improves Digestion: Lemon juice helps loosen and flush out toxins from the digestive tract. Lemon juice can help ease indigestion, heartburn, and bloating. It also helps to move your bowels in the morning, hydrate your colon, and stimulate bile production.
2. Boosts Immunity: Lemon juice is rich in Vitamin C, which helps strengthen the immune system and fight cold and flu.
3. Boosts Energy: Lemon water gives you an instant boost of energy and improves your mood right at the start of your day.
4. Assists Weight Loss: Although lemon water on its own is no weight loss miracle, it can definitely help you achieve faster and long term results. Lemon water is satiating, helping you overcome the urge to snack in between meals.
5. Is Antibacterial and Antiviral: Lemons have antibacterial and antiviral properties. They help fight the flu, cold, and soothe a sore throat.
6. Boosts Brain Power: The high levels of potassium and magnesium in lemon water are beneficial for brain and nerve health. Lemon water can give you the boost you need to fight depression and stress.
7. Fights cancer: Lemon’s antioxidants also reduce the risk of several types of cancer.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.