How To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cysts?
Email to Your Friends
Premenopausal women have ovarian cysts at one or more times in their lives, while up to 14.8% of women have them after menopause. Hormonal imbalance, in particular excess estrogen, is the main factor that contributes to disordered ovulation resulting in the formation of ovarian cysts. Therefore, avoid all soy products and processed foods as soy contains compounds that act very much like estrogen in the body. Flaxseed helps balance the proportion of estrogen to progesterone in your body. Chamomile Tea, Ginger Juice, Uterine Herb Tea have some healing agents.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), most premenopausal women have ovarian cysts at one or more times in their lives, while up to 14.8% of women have them after menopause.
There are several different types of ovarian cysts. The most common is a functional cyst which forms during ovulation.
Other types of cysts include
- Polycystic ovaries
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Ovarian Cysts
1. Reduce Estrogen
- Hormonal imbalance, in particular excess estrogen, is the main factor that contributes to disordered ovulation, resulting in the formation of ovarian cysts.
- Avoid all soy products and processed foods as soy contains compounds that act very much like estrogen in the body.
- Flaxseed helps balance the proportion of estrogen to progesterone in your body. This will help reduce the cysts.
2. Consume Specific Herbs
For the treatment of ovarian cysts at home various herbs can be used.
- Chamomile tea: Herbal tea like chamomile tea is considered a good remedy for treating ovarian cysts and the associated pain and discomfort
- Ginger juice: Ginger is a strong anti-inflammatory herb that reduces inflammation and relieves pain.
- Uterine herb tea: A tea consisting of a variety of herbs known for their effects on female hormones may be helpful for the treatment of an ovarian cyst.
- Other herbs like chasteberry, red clover, maca root, and milk thistle seed could be used to cure ovarian cysts.
3. Eat More Veggies And Whole Grains
Altering one’s diet can have profound effects in the formation of ovarian cysts.
- Eating less meat and cheese products can lessen the occurrence of ovarian cysts.
- Include more fruits, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains in your daily meals.
- Certain vegetables like beetroot effectively reduce the severity of many symptoms of ovarian cysts.
4. Lose Weight And Exercise Regularly
Losing weight and keeping a healthy body mass index (BMI) will help get rid of ovarian cysts and prevent them from recurring.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.