5 Foods And 2 Juices That Help Lose Belly Fat
Email to Your Friends
Avocados and almonds help weight loss as they contain the right kind of fats that in turn help burn fat. Watermelons are filling, and with their over 90% water content, they cost you hardly any calories. Tomatoes contain an acid called 9-oxo-ODA that helps lower lipids in your body. Lemon and cranberry juice both contain vitamins and antioxidants that help weight loss. Mix 2 tbsps cranberry juice in a cup of water and drink in an empty stomach.
Almost all trainers agree that weight loss is a lot more about diet than exercise. This is, of course, not to say you shouldn’t exercise. Rather, you should combine healthy eating habits and exercise to lose belly fat. Here are a few foods and juices that will help you in your weight loss mission. Follow them on a regular basis.
5 Essential Foods For Weight Loss
Include these foods to your daily diet and see the difference.
- Almonds: They’re rich in fiber and healthy fats that aid fat burn. Add them to your daily salads.
- Avocado: A rich source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats, it can help burn belly fat and keep you full for about 2 hours. It also keeps your cholesterol in check, metabolizes sugar and fat better, and enhances physical activity.
- Beans: They’re high in fiber, which helps keep your gut clean. They also help breakdown accumulated fat and reduce hunger cravings.
- Tomatoes: They are low on calories and contain a compound called 9-oxo-ODA, which reduces lipids and fights obesity.
- Watermelon: It contains over 90% water and can fill your stomach easily. Watermelon has a chemical called citrulline that is converted to the essential amino acid arginine in the body. Arginine helps replace fat with muscle. Did you know that watermelon can reduce your portion size?
2 Common Juices For Weight Loss
- Cranberry Juice: Simply add 2 tablespoons of cranberry juice to a cup of water and drink on an empty stomach. It contains citric and malic acid, both of which help boost metabolism.
- Lemon Water: Add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey to a cup of water. Mix well and drink on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.