Natural antibiotic if eaten right before breakfast, works as a natural and healthy filter for your stomach. Also relieves hypertension, treats stomach problems, counters nerve problems, treats tuberculosis, reduces the level of bad cholesterol in the blood, strengthens the immune system, lowers blood pressure and efficiently detoxifies blood.
Garlic has been considered as the “Wonder Drug”. Many studies conducted on the properties of garlic show that eating it on an empty stomach makes it a powerful natural antibiotic. According to some researchers, the allicin in garlic has a strong bacteriostatic effect which helps cure infections faster. It can also fight fungal infections, which makes it a much more valuable medicine. Garlic is believed to be served best to an empty stomach.
Benefits Of Eating Garlic On An Empty Stomach
Here’s why you should eat garlic on an empty stomach before breakfast:
Fights Bacteria And Toxins
Eating a little garlic right before breakfast allows the garlic to be waiting for bacteria and toxins in your stomach. It works as a very strong antioxidant and antibiotic, making it, essentially, a natural and healthy filter for your stomach.
Lowers Cholesterol Levels
Garlic extracts have been reported to be effective in reducing total cholesterol levels. Though this effect is short-term and modest, it’s still better than commercial lipid-lowering drugs.
Promotes Cardiac Health
Garlic is known to relieve the symptoms of hypertension. Since it is effective for circulation, it also prevents heart problems. It is known to reduce the chances of plaque development which leads to atherosclerosis.
Cures Stomach Disorders
It is really effective in treating stomach problems – stimulates proper digestion and good appetite. It is effective for stomach problems, like diarrhea and helps prevent overproduction of stomach acid produced under stress.
Other Medical Benefits Of Consuming Garlic
- Consuming garlic on an empty stomach could be a very good remedy for nerve problems.
- Eating garlic can also help treat tuberculosis in several ways.
- It strengthens the immune system, thus increases the body’s ability to withstand the harmful influences of the environment.
- It also aids in proper functioning of the liver and bladder and reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver which help prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
- Garlic lowers blood pressure and also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Efficient Food For Detoxification
In alternative medicine, garlic is considered to be one of the most efficient foods when it comes to detoxification.