Depressed? Ayurveda Support for Depression
Email to Your Friends
- You need to wake up early in the morning, actually with the first morning sun rays! The juvenile ultraviolet rays emitted during dawn tend to work as mind stimulators and mood dilators!
- Yoga poses like Shavasana and Yoga Nidra and Deep breathing techniques called Pranayama are surely going to help you greatly, especially the Anulom – Vilom and Bhramari Pranayamas.
- Take to Vegan diet which is more Saatvik and therefore enhances positivism of the mind. More of seasonal fruits, vegetables, sprouts. Naturopathy suggests take alkaline diet more than 80%.
- Lavender oil as aromatic drops may be used in bath and burnt in your room for stress – relieving aroma.
- Massage of soles of the feet with some warming oil like Sesame seed oil will benefit. Also, you need to use some cooling oil for massage of your scalp daily. Elaadi tailam or coconut oil are good.
- Meditation is going to be of highest support!
- Ayurveda herb Ashagandha is recommended. Also, Sarswatarishta and Brahma Rasayana are some Ayurveda medication that would be of assistance.
- Also, keeping occupied mentally during the day in any creative activity that makes you feel happy and positive is mandatory.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.