How To Counter Cholesterol Buildup In Blood Vessels
Email to Your Friends
Take cleaned cloves of 4 garlic bulbs. Rinse 4 lemons and chop them into small pieces. Put them in a blender and pulse until a paste is achieved. Mix this with 3 lts of water, refrigerate for 3 days in a closed container. After 3 days, consume 1 tbs three times a day and gradually move to 3 tbs per intake. This will gradually reduce bad cholesterol from the system.
Cholesterol is naturally produced in the body and is vital to produce hormones like estrogen and testosterone and absorb nutrients like Vitamins A, E and K. It is also key in creating and maintaining the membrane of every cell in the body. The problem arises when there s excess cholesterol in the system; they get collected on blood vessels and prevent the smooth flow of blood, due to which there is a shortage of oxygen to certain parts.
High cholesterol can lead to chest pain, chronic kidney disease, high blood pressure and heart attacks. When cholesterol levels rise above normal, they should be countered with a regular consumption of food that is high on fiber a low in cholesterol. This simple recipe will help reduce cholesterol levels significantly in 40 days when consumed regularly.
- 4 lemons
- 4 garlic bulbs
- 3 lts of water
- Peel and separate the cloves of garlic.
- Rinse the lemons with boiling water.
- Chop the lemons into small pieces and put them in a blender with the peeled garlic cloves.
- Pulse until a paste like mix is achieved.
- Mix it with 3 lts of water and refrigerate for 3 days in a closed container.
- After 3 days strain and consume 1 tbs of the mix. Start with 1 tbs three times a day and gradually move to 3 tbs per intake.
- Consume regularly for at least 40 days in a stretch.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.