Breast Cancer: Early Signs, Symptoms, Self Check.
Email to Your Friends
Breast self-examination is something that many women ignore, but according to many health professionals, it can mean the difference between a long, healthy life and having your years cut unfairly short. The primary reason doctors encourage this simple procedure is to detect breast cancer, but changes in your breasts also can relate to other health conditions, such as mastitis.
Considering the criticality of early detection in starting treatment and preventing fatalities, knowledge is key. Explore all possible information about ways to detect and signs to notice to stay one step ahead of this fatal cancer.
Curejoy experts have explored breast cancer detection and risks in great detail in multiple articles in the recent past. Here is a compilation of some of the most appreciated and informative articles on Curejoy:
- Breast Cancer Awareness: How do I check my breasts and What changes should I look and feel for?
- Breast Self-Examination: Why, When and How to Do It?
- What Are The First Warning Signs Of Breast Cancer?
- Five preventive tips for breast cancer risk
- Can Wearing Your Bra Cause Breast Cancer?
- Do Deodorants and Antiperspirants Cause Breast Cancer?
- Natural Pain Relief for Breast Cancer Patients.
- Does An Underwire Bra Increase Risk Of Breast Cancer?
- How Should I Self-Check For Breast Cancer Symptoms?
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.