11 Bra Myths You've Probably Believed Your Entire Life
Girls, we all know that with great bras comes great responsibility! You know, finding the right bra, washing that bra, wearing that bra during the right time of day or night, and treating that bra like it deserves to be treated. But, what if everything we know of bras is wrong? We bring to you 11 bra myths that you’ve learned from your mothers and Victoria’s Secret sale associates!
1. No Bra = Saggy Breasts
Most women believe that their breasts sag if they do not wear a bra. It’s a myth, not wearing a bra helps breasts get into their original shape and does not initiate sagging at all. Read Also:Does Sleeping In Bra Prevent Breasts From Sagging?
2. Sleeping With A Bra Makes Your Breasts Perky
3. Underwire Bras Up Breast Cancer Risk
4. A Light Colored Bra Is Less Visible
5. Sleeping On Your Side Results In Uneven Breasts
6. For Bigger Boobs Wear Training Bras
7. Bras Have Fixed Sizes
8.Wearing A Bra To Bed Causes Breast Cancer
There is no substantial evidence that wearing a bra to bed causes cancer. If you are comfortable sleeping with a bra on you can be assured that there is no harm of breast cancer. Until you notice lumps around, you have no cause of worry.
9. Its Okay To Machine Wash Your Bras
10. The Bra Band And Size Isn’t As Important
11. It’s OK To Wear The Same Bra Two Days In A Row
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.