Try this maqui smoothie for a healthy start to your day. In a blender, add 1 cup vanilla almond milk, 2 cups baby spinach, 2 cups chopped romaine, 1 banana (if you like), 1/2 cup fresh blackberries, 2–3 full tsps maqui powder, and juice of 1 lemon (or as per taste) in this order. You need to blend or pulse each item separately and then add the next. Add ice and blend the mixture until smooth.
Enjoy a beautiful start to your day with this vibrant, nourishing super-food smoothie made with maqui powder.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups chopped romaine
- 1 banana (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blackberries
- 2–3 rounded teaspoons maqui powder
- Juice of 1 lemon (or less depending on your preference)
- Add ingredients to blender one by one in the order listed.
- Pulse or blend in between each ingredient.
- Once all ingredients are added, add ice if desired and blend until smooth.
Yield: One serving
Note: Keep maqui powder airtight in the refrigerator after opening.