Simple And Healthy Ayurvedic Turmeric Milk Recipe
Email to Your Friends
Turmeric is one of the most powerful herbs at fighting and potentially reversing diseases. Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric, which is strongly anti-inflammatory. Turmeric can match the effectiveness of some anti-inflammatory drugs.
Find out how to prepare turmeric milk, the perfect anti-inflammatory drink!
Golden milk is a simple and ancient remedy used in Ayurveda to treat problems such as dry cough. For best results, only use A2 milk (e.g. from the Desi cow), or alternatives such as goat or sheep milk.
Ayurvedic Turmeric Milk Recipe
- 1/2 inch of fresh grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric power or 1 inch fresh turmeric
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 tbls honey
- Place all the ingredients except the honey in a pan and let it simmer for 20 mins.
- Strain the drink into a cup.
- Let it seep for 15 mins and then add honey.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.