Apple Cider Vinegar helps maintain a healthy pH level of scalp, which inhibits yeast to grow on the scalp, causing dandruff and itchiness. Mix 1-2 tbsps of apple cider vinegar with 8 oz water. Shampoo hair well and rinse. Apply this ACV mix and massage thoroughly onto hair and scalp, especially the ends. Let it sit for a couple of mins and rinse clean.
Apple Cider Vinegar for Dandruff
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) kills bacteria and fights dandruff. It promotes blood circulation and is a great antiseptic shampoo, antifungal and antiviral agent, it is also powerful against scalp infections.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair Dandruff?
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) contains high acidity of mallic acid and powerful enzymes which kills the bottle bacillus which is a microorganism that causes dandruff and other scalp problems.
- ACV helps to restore the proper acid/alkaline balance of the scalp which helps to kill the bacteria that clog pores in the scalp and causes dandruff. ACV helps to maintain a healthy pH level of your scalp, which is not an ideal environment for the yeast to grow on your scalp and cause dandruff.
- ACV contains acetic acid that helps to kill the microorganisms on your scalp that causes dandruff.
- ACV is an effective fungicide that naturally kills fungus which causes dandruff and makes you hair unhealthy.
- ACV helps to open up the clogged pores and acts as mild conditioner for your hair. The acid content helps to reduce the itchiness of the scalp and drastically brings down the flaking and reduces the dandruff. It also gives your hair a lovely shine and volume.
Simple Vinegar Rinse Recipe
- Mix 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar (ACV) with 8 ounces of water.
- If you want some variation, create a vinegar rinse tailored to your hair by adding herbs and/or natural essential oils.
Method Of Application:
- After shampooing apply the vinegar rinse.
- Massage into hair and scalp and pay special attention to the ends.
- Let it sit for a couple minutes and then give a quick rinse.