Aloe Vera Mask for acne-free skin
Aloe vera is known as “plant of immortality,” due to its myriad of uses for everything from acne to baldness, insomnia, digestive upsets, sepsis and cancer. Studies have shown that Aloe Vera can effectively treat a wide range of ailments. When used externally, it is very effective at treating insect bites, acne, sunburns, rashes, scars, blemishes, sores, eczema, psoriasis and other skin infections. It can also be taken internally to treat blood pressure, internal tissue damage, high blood sugar levels, arthritis, ulcers, constipation, poor appetite, digestive disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, diarrhea, hemmorhoids, and colon disorders.
Aloe Vera Mask for acne-free skin –
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel into a small container
- Add 1 tablespoon of seaweed (kelp powder) into the container.
- Add 1/2 tablespoon of honey (raw honey works best) into the container.
- Mix all the ingredients together, and let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
- Wash your face with soap and water, and dry it with a towel.
- Now apply the Aloe Vera mask mixture over your face (be sure to avoid your eyes).
- -Leave the mask on for 15 minutes, and then rinse it off with lukewarm water only (no soap).
Use this mask 2 to 3 times per week as part of your regular skin care program to enjoy glowing, acne-free skin.
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.