10 Reasons Why A Custard Apple A Day Is Good For You
Email to Your Friends
Contains rich amounts of Vitamin A, nutrient that results in healthy hair, skin and eyes. High amounts of Vitamin B6 reduces inflammation of the bronchial tube, reducing chances of asthma attacks. Rich in magnesium, a mineral that prevents cardiovascular disease and improves calcium absorption. It also reduces cholesterol and blood pressure.
This South America fruit can be juiced or even enjoyed raw. Here are 10 reasons why you should include it to your daily diet.
1. Skin and Hair: Great source of Vitamin A, a antioxidant that promotes shiny skin and hair.
2. Healthy Eyes: Vitamin A again to the rescue. This nutrient protects your cornea and retina from harmful radicals.
3. Aid Weight Gain: If you’ve got a problem gaining weight and are unable to no matter what you eat, then add a few custard apples to your everyday diet. They don’t contain refined sugars unlike most processed foods.
4. Eases Asthma: It contains a lot of Vitamin B6, a nutrient known to reduce inflammation of the bronchial tube. Consuming custard apples regularly can reduce the chances of asthma attacks.
5. Lower Heart Disease Risk: Contains good amounts of magnesium, a mineral that helps relax cardiac muscles and reduces heart disease risk.
6. Regulates Blood Pressure: They contain rich amounts of potassium, a mineral that helps relax blood vessel walls and normalizes blood pressure.
7. Reduce Cholesterol: Custard apples contain niacin and fiber, where one boosts good cholesterol levels and the other flushes out bad cholesterol from the system.
8. Prevents Anemia: It is rich in iron and boosts red blood cell production to prevent anemia.
9. Great Source of Energy: Contains thiamine, which helps convert food into energy. This improves you energy levels in general.
10. Strengthens Bones: Magnesium helps activate Vitamin D in the system, a nutrient that is vital for calcium absorption and bone health.
Read more here – Health Benefits Of Eating Sugar Apples
Disclaimer: The content is purely informative and educational in nature and should not be construed as medical advice. Please use the content only in consultation with an appropriate certified medical or healthcare professional.