Yoga, apart from working wonders for your mind and soul, also enriches your sex life. Aswani mudra helps prevent premature ejaculation. Vajroli mudra improves testosterone levels and sperm count. Shavasana releases strain and stress, Vatayanasana helps retain seminal fluid and regulates the reproductive system.
Role of Yoga In Your Sex Life
Yoga, apart from working wonders for your mind and soul, also enriches your sex life. Yoga helps you become aware of your senses and also understanding your sexual core. Through various asanas, mudras, pranayamas, and meditation, Yoga can create the right balance needed to appreciate, experience, and express your sexuality better.
As more and more people are discovering that practicing yoga holistically alters their mind-body-soul connection and it brushes off on your sex life as well, you need to approach these techniques under the guidance of an experienced Yoga practitioner. Yoga preaches adopting a proper diet and lifestyle while practicing these yoga techniques daily.
Yoga Mudras/Asanas For Better Sex And To Enhance Your Sexual Vitality
Yoga Mudras To Improve Sexual Function
1. Vajroli Mudra
- Sit in any comfortable meditative posture with eyes closed head and spine straight.
- Now inhale, hold the breath in and try to draw the urethra upward. This action is similar to holding back on urge to urinate. Hold the contraction for as long as your feel comfortable. Then exhale while releasing the contraction.
- Repeat this mudra minimum 10 to 15 times.
- This mudra regulates and tones the entire uro-genital system.
- It balances testosterone levels and sperm count and gives control over premature ejaculation.
- Problems like prostates hypertrophy are prevented.
2. Aswani Mudra
- Sit in a comfortable position closes eyes and breathing normal.
- Focus your attention to the anal area. Contract the anal muscles for a few seconds without feeling any strain.
- Then relax for a few seconds. Repeat the contraction and relax the anal muscles. Make the contractions more rapid.
- It is very helpful to prevent premature ejaculation.
- The inflammation of prostate gland is also cured by this mudra.
- It helps to alleviate piles, constipation and prevents the escape of pranic (“vital life force”) energy from the body.
Yoga Asanas To Enhance Sexual Vitality
- Stand with feet together and bend the right knee and place the foot on the left thigh in the half padmasan position.
- Then place the hand in Namaskar (folded in prayer) position. Maintain the balance and hold the position for a short duration.
- Release the right leg repeat the practice with the opposite leg, breathing normally.
- Do it two times on each side.
- This asana develops the ability to retain seminal fluid and regulates the reproductive system and prevent premature ejaculation.
- It also strengthens the leg muscle and knee joints.
- Do not rush into the sequence. This asana requires more coordination than muscular strength.
- Lie down on the floor on your back, keep the legs straight on the floor with feet apart by about your shoulder width.
- Keep the arms straight by your sides with hands placed about six inches away from the body. The head and spine should be in a straight line.
- Close your eyes gently. Make the whole body loose and stop all physical movement, mentally watch your breathing and allow it to become rhythmic and relaxed.
- This asana helps release physical and mental strain and fatigue.
- The breathing becomes more regulated and controlled naturally. This asana improves optimum capacity of lungs and increases intake of oxygen.
- Relaxation helps to open up blocked arteries, including the penile arteries and the increased oxygen levels improve mental clarity and focus.
Yoga for everything in this world..omg Now waiting yoga for financial and economic growth and saving money...
Watch This, you will be shocked. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9bBbI_A5As
Personally I prefer a lover that can satisfy me and knows you don't do it like your breaking concrete. These help with that.
These are carvings from Persian Kamasutra, One of the oldest, chines, Japanese pillow books, knowledge is power.
Hello Suneel Singh, I am a regular visitor of curejoy and i like your post-yoga to enhance sexual vitality. In my opinion it's the best way to cure physical and mental issues in natural way instead of using medicine. Thanks for sharing these asanas with us. Keep Posting..
In the name of yoga hindu zoinest are teaching muslims to obey dajjal...muslims please do some research before following them. Its not just yoga
Aurat apne pregnancy ke dauran poore 09 mahino me kya kya kha sakti hai jara bataiyega wo bhi hindi me
I don`t mind leaving, my next wife , From Rus, And women here want, and I provide , But there are meny who are good at bending , with out problems, My soon to be x isn`t going to know what hit her, I have had two good women in my twenty five years, Now I am doing the green card , travel to meet and test the waters, She might be on her way to stay in the states, I have to live free of anger, Worked on the soul, and the next chapter in my life will be higher education, and to change with time, A new home , Job, wife, state, town, etc, Live Right , With jesus, You all I hope find Real happyness , I will and to pay off the student loans before I pass. Thats my plans, went to a wake, did not even know the person, more to do, just stay busy , and yes soke up the Sun, Hold hands with the one we love, God Bless You All.
I believe that you are suposed to contract the bladder muscles on the exhale! Release on the inhale.