In a food processor, pulse 1 cup raw almonds until finely chopped. To this, add the following: 1 1/2 cup pitted medjool dates, 2 tbsp fermented vegan proteins (unsweetened or vanilla), and 3 limes (both zest and juice). Pulse until combined. Roll this mix into small balls and coat with 1/2 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened). This vegan recipe is a great binge-on-between work snack!
Looking for a healthy treat that will give you an added serving of greens, plus the energy you need to keep you going during your day and activities?
Try these key lime vegan protein balls made with Genuine Health Vegan Fermented Protein. They’re delicious, simple to make and good for you.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 1/2 cup medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp fermented vegan proteins, vanilla or unsweetened
- 3 limes, zest and juiced
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- Process almonds in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Add dates, fermented vegan proteins, lime zest, juice and pulse until combined. Mixture should just come together.
- Roll into small balls and coat with coconut.
Image Courtesy: https://www.deliciousalternatives.com/