Mix 1 cup cacao powder and 1 cup coconut oil in a bowl. Add 1 tsp cayenne, 1 tsp cinnamon and 2 tsp stevia powder. Add 2 tbsp water and transfer mix to a tray and refrigerate for 20 mins. Remove and cut into desired shape and store in an air tight container. This chocolate is low on fat and rich in antioxidants. It also increases 'feel-good' hormone dopamine.
Be different this Valentine’s! Do not run to the store and buy chocolate loaded with sugar or preservatives, instead make the most divine and sexual chocolate at home.
Valentine’s day is just around the corner. Think healthy for this special night. Not only will your night be filled with more joy, but you will be giving the gift of health.
Why not gift your loved one with a raw cacao bar chick full of nutrients and one made by you? This spicy raw cacao chocolate recipe will satisfy the sweet tooth, while supplying your loved one with magnesium, antioxidants, and dopamine, the ‘feel-good’ hormone. This recipe is easy to make and the perfect gift, holiday party dessert or spend the night making this with your loved one.
Chocolate has been reported to be an aphrodisiac, so make sure you use this recipe on your special night!
Spicy Raw Chocolate Recipe
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- 2-3 tablespoons raw honey or raw stevia powder
- 1 cup coconut oil or coconut butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- In a small bowl add the raw cacao powder, and then add the coconut oil. You can melt the coconut oil/butter or simply mix with a spatula.
- Then add the spices, sweetener of your choice.
- Add 2 tablespoons of water.
- Transfer mixture to a tray and put it into the refrigerator or freezer for 20 minutes. Remove, cut into bars.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer or refrigerator.
Enjoy your Valentine’s day, and remember to shower your loved one with healthy treats and your soul.