Benefits of Triphala Churna: Rich in antioxidants, calms Kapha and Pita, treats diabetes, cures skin diseases, improves taste and eye sight, treats chronic fever, relieves laziness, treats obesity. Ingredients: Amla, Haritaki and Vibhitaki. Dosage: 1 – 3 grams with honey, ghee or warm water, before food. Triphala tablets and capsules - 1 - 2 tablets once or twice a day, before food.
Triphala churna is one of the most famous and widely used Ayurvedic product with plenty of health benefits. It comes in herbal powder form. Tri means three, Phala means fruit. It is made of three fruits.
Triphala Churna benefits:
- Triphala is a powerful source of anti oxidants
- It helps to calm Kapha and Pitta
- It is used regularly in patients having pre diabetes
- It is also used in the treatment for diabetes, due to its rich anti oxidant property
- Water decoction / Kashaya prepared with Triphala powder is used to treat non healing wounds. learn how to prepare triphala kashaya
- It is extremely beneficial in skin diseases
- It is good for improving eye sight and to treat computer vision syndrome
- It helps to improve taste
- It is also used in the treatment of chronic fever
- Triphala churna is useful to relieve laziness
- Triphala For weight loss –It is also used in the treatment of obesity
[Read: Triphala : A Digestive Miracle]
Triphala Churna Powder Dosage
- Triphala churna dosage is – 1 – 3 grams with honey, ghee or warm water, before food.
- Triphala tablet – 1 – 2 tablets – once or twice a day, usually before food.
- Triphala capsule – 1 – 2 capsule – once or twice a day, usually before food.
If you are taking Triphala to improve taste, or to treat oral ulcers, then it makes sense to take it in churna (powder) form. For any other purpose, it can be taken in tablet or capsule form.
It is made of three fruits. The dry powder of fruit rind of these three fruits are mixed in equal proportions.
- Amla – Emblica officinalis – Indian gooseberry
- Haritaki – Terminalia chebula – Chebulic Myrobalan
- Vibhitaki – Terminalia bellirica – Belleric Myrobalan
Triphala side effects:
There are no known side effects of Triphala. It is used as a daily tonic by many, due to its rich anti oxidant activity. People with diabetes need to inform doctor, if they are taking Triphala choornam.
Triphala means = تین پھل 1- آملہ 2- چھوٹی ہڑ 3- بڑی ہڑچھوٹی ہڑ کو فرائ پان یا روٹی پکانے والے توے پر ہلکا سا گھی لگا کر بریاں کر لیجیےُ آملہ اور بڑی ہڑ کا اوپری حصہ لیجیےُ تینوں پھل ہم وزن ہونے چاہیے خوب اچھی طرح سے باریک پیس لیجیےُ اب اس میں اصلی شہد ملا دیجےُ صبح نہار منھ ایک سے آدھا چاےُ کا چمچہ استعمال کیجےُ کثیرالفواُ د ہے ۔
"Triphala" one Ayurvedic medicine for all disease, this is 3 different fruits powder 'Harada'(Terminala chebula) 'Bihara'(Terminalia bellirica) 'Amla'(Embica officinalis) combination of these 3 fruits powder cleanse the gastro intestinal treat in a natural&gentle way In other word our bathroom experience becomes better one. Y This Ayurvedic medicine is doing dwell mode in our stomach,when we take this early morning in an emty stomach it is 'poshak' lot of health benefits and when we take in the night before going to bed it is 'rechak' for cleaning our coughs(good motion) it is better take in the morning with honey&in the night hot water/hot milk
you can purchase it from, amazon !! or if you are in India you will get it in any retail shop nearby.
I've been using triphala. The taste is something to get used to, but it is so good for you. Here are my experiences. http://earthlychow.com/triphala-churna-the-antidote-to-the-western-diet-body-cleanse
Kristy Patel I told you!!! I looked it up and read all the benefits before I started taking it regularly \U0001f609 you should start taking it too
How can i read this article? It has become impossible to read ? Im seriously thinking to unfollow and unlike Ayurveda