Ayurveda Dosha Healing and Mental Balance
- Vitiation of the Vata dosha destroys mental sense and gives rise to grief and infatuation.
- When the Pitta dosha or the fire humor of the body gets aggravated beyond its normal limits, may lead to mental states of fear, lust and grief.
- Similarly, imbalance in Kapha causes lethargy and in-discrimination.
Ayurvedic Brain Tonic Herbs
Ayurveda Recommends Lifestyle Modifications
- The daily diet intake should be regularized in means of proper timing as well as nutritional balance. Try avoiding oily, heavy and spicy meals in your routine. Fresh juices, fibrous foods, raw green vegetables and garden herbs provide with ample supply of anti oxidants and resistance boosters. A good amount of water intake is also a must.
- A sound mind dwells in a sound body. It is therefore essential to keep the body fit and healthy in order to develop better intellect. A regular exercise schedule or walks in fresh air especially in the early sunrise could do wonders.
- Sound sleep for eight hours is your daily rest requirement for the proper functioning and recharging of your brain powers.
- Make a daily work list and try to handle problems one by one, as it would be rather difficult to cope up with the accumulation.
- It is equally important to stay involved and seek for counseling whenever required.
- Massage of the scalp and soles of the feet with sesame seed oil is also suggested.
- Cow’s ghee is quite beneficial for the brain. It should be included in daily diet and can also be inhaled through the nostrils.
if you ask about our products... :)
doses recalculates according to Indian Ayurvedic Pharmacopoeia
in composition of our medicine we use extracts and powders at same time.
two tablets of our Brahmi will provide you 3 gm of Bacopa Monnieri powder
For Mentalin you need same doses
you need take this medicine at least at half of hour before meals
This article forgot Turmeric (curcumin)... the most health benefits of ANY (single) natural herb on the planet... including fighting the plaque that causes Alzheimer's and Parkinson's diseases.
@Bikram pradhan please see my post on the wall
we provide all this herbs to our customers in Europe. Please visit us ar:
we have Grahmi, Gotu Kola, and Mentalin that is combination of Brahmi, Shankhpushpi and Jatamansi
U can get these from herbal store which are diffrent names in diffrent areas like in arab countries herbal stores name is Attar and in india & pakistan its name is pansar more over herbal name u can translate it in ur language so u can easily get
A few people know that some frequencies is they key to living a happy life having financial freedom and overcoming fear of failure http://nextlifetoday.com/brain-optimize