The Correct Way Of Drinking Water
Human body consists of 50-70% water. Our body continuously needs water to perform all the activities and functions; therefore drinking water is very good for health. Ayurveda has laid down some essential guidelines for drinking water to help improve your health and to prevent any ailments due to the improper water drinking habits.
Ayurveda: The Right Way To Drink Water
1. It is better to drink water while sitting than while standing.
2. You should drink it slowly and avoid gulping down large volumes of water in a single breath.
3. Tepid water is best to drink and it is advised to avoid drinking ice cold water.
4. It is best to drink when you are feeling thirsty. When you listen to thirst cues and sip water throughout the day you’ll be drinking the right amount.
5. You should stop drinking water after you feel satiated as it is a signal from your body to stop drinking.
6. The color of your urine may indicate whether you are sufficiently hydrated or not. The color of your urine should be fairly clear and straw colored. Dark yellow urine may indicate a sign of dehydration.
7. Dry chapped lips may also indicate the lack of sufficient water being supplied to your body.
8. Normally the minimum gap between food and water should be between 1.5 to 2.5 hrs. Though it may vary according to different geographic locations, as the body’s ability to digest food depends on external factors like the outside temperature.
9. Though very contradictory, but the right time to drink water while taking food is to drink just the required amount of water, along with your food rather than drinking water before or after food.
10. If really thirsty, one can have fresh fruit juice after morning meal, buttermilk after lunchand milk after dinner. Though these also contain mostly water, the properties are completely different and are good for our digestive system.
11. Ushapan is a famous Ayurvedic practice of drinking water in the morning. A regular ushapaan helps in keeping the body healthy. It also helps to get rid of many diseases and disorders like headaches, blood pressure, anemia, obesity, arthritis etc.
Why Shouldn’t You Drink Water After Meal According To Ayurveda?
Ayurveda strictly prohibits drinking water at the end of a meal as it kills the energy required by our digestive system to process the ingested food. This allows the food to remain in our system for longer duration which may cause the food to rot inside our system, instead of getting digested, which may lead to the formation of gas and acidity problems.
Drinking water while sitting is stated in Ayurveda which is at least 5000 years old and Muhammad was born in 570 CE. LOL Muhammad copied it from Ayurveda.
Hi everybody, Curejoy...I have a really good eyesight!...? and you? jont now... Sbf3DOc \U0001f496 start now ->> http://goo.gl/jROkC0 ... let's like post: How Much Water Should You Actually Drink? ==> ...curejoy.io/Right-Drinking-Water...
Please made simple for like old peaaple we took information thanks for ayurveda curejoy.com i have no coputer only nokia mobile set that is the problem me
There are also many, many more links which explain the benefit of being seated. ✌
Hello Frends आप लोग दिनभर इन्टरनेट यूज करते हैं/ बदले में आप को क्या मिलता है बाबा जी का ठुल्लू | इसलिये आज हम आप को नेट से कुछ अतिरिक्त कमाई का जरिया बताते हैं इससे आप रातोंरात अमीर नहीं बन सकते लेकिन अपनी पॉकिट मनी जो रीचार्ज में खर्च करते हैं बचा सकते है अगर आपके पास एन्ड्रोएड फोन हैं तो इस 1.7 MB के ऐप डाउनलोड से आप हर दिन 500 सौ रु का रिचार्ज व इससे ज्यादा भी कमा सकते हैं ऐप दोस्तो इस aaplication डाउनलोड करे दोस्तो इस ऐप के 75 लाख user है और सभी कमा रहे है मैने इस से अभी 400 ₹ का रिचार्ज पृाप्त हुआ है आप इस लिंक को क्लिक करके ऐप्लिकेशन डाउनलोड करे एक बार try करके देखिए आप अपना पाकेट मनी बचा पाएगे। Sign up ( register) एप मे जरुर करे और फिर एप के अाँफर जोन मे जाके एप डाउनलोड करे॥ एसा करने पर बैलेंस मिलना शुरू हो जाएग Click http://11790120.earntalktime.com
Drinking water along with food may also cause indigestion and take more time to digest ayurveda doctor said
I always sit and drink in 3 sips breathing each time Our Prophet Muhammad's teaching thousands of years ago Thanks for sharing
Ive bn doing well except that last part. I always feel d urge to drinks lots of water after my meals. Will try to control that i geuss that explains the constant bloating.
Yeah....I only drink water from water bottles because there is no other way to carry water to work or anywhere for that matter. And cold water is much more enjoyable than warm water.....just saying
Thanks for posting. The part about water slowing down digestion, possibly causing food to rot surprised me, but makes sense. Got to keep that in mind
9. Though very contradictory, but the right time to drink water while taking food is to drink just the required amount of water, along with your food rather than drinking water before or after food.Doesn't that depend your dosha?