Cleanse your face thoroughly. Wrap ice cubes in soft washcloth. When damp, apply to the face. Hold it on different areas for 1 or 2 mins. Move gently in circular movements, focusing on trouble areas. It helps improve the circulation in the skin, constricting blood vessels under the eyes to reduce discoloration. It also tones the face and reduces any swelling.
Ice Cubes are one of the quickest ways to restore your face to a fresh and glowing radiant skin. Beauty experts have long used this therapy in spas and skin care treatments, due to its wide range of benefits.
How Can Skin Icing Remove Blemishes?
Skin icing helps tighten and shrink enlarged pores by helping to unclog pores that can appear larger due to debris and excess sebum. Icing tones the face, making it look smoother. Ice can help reduce swelling and the redness of pimples. It also soothes irritated skin.
Ice is believed to improve circulation in the skin. Cold constricts the blood vessels so that less blood goes to the surface of the skin (which reduces any inflammation or swelling). The body responds by gradually sending an increased flow of warm blood to the area.
How Can Skin Icing Remove Dark Circles?
Dark circles are characterized by development of dark discoloration of the skin present under the eyes. Icing can be effectively used to constrict the blood vessels present under the eyes, thereby, reducing the appearance of dark circles and eye puffiness. This will help banish dark circles and under eye puffiness caused by enlarged blood vessels.
Ice Facial Cleanse
– Start your ice facial by thoroughly cleansing the face.
– Next wrap one or two ice cubes in a soft washcloth, gauze or other soft cloth.
– When the ice begins to melt and the cloth is damp, apply to the face.
– Hold the washcloth on the different areas of the face for about one to two minutes.
– Move the ice cube(s) gently with circular movements up along the chin and jaw line, up the cheeks and along the forehead and along the nose and take special care underneath the eyes.
For additional skin benefits, you can infuse the water for the ice cubes with lemon, rosewater, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other skin-loving ingredients depending on your skin care needs.