Adding more Positive Changes:
When it comes to lifestyle changes, it is easier to add than subtract.
I used this technique when I wanted to take better care of myself and stop emotional eating. Instead of thinking about all the things I wanted to change at once, I focused on adding a few healthy habits I would enjoy.
When you think positive about making lifestyle changes, all the positives will fill up your life and there won’t be much room left for the negative things.
A few healthy habits you can add to your life today:
• Go for a walk with a friend.
• Get more sleep.
• Eat more fruits and vegetables you love.
• Add lemon to your water for some flavor.
• Take a break in the afternoon to stretch.
• Find a fun exercise class at the gym.
I challenge you to focus on the good things you want to add to your life instead of the bad things you want to remove. It’s a lot more sustainable and a heck of a lot more fun.
What do you want to add more of to your life?