Diet changes: Avoid grains, processed foods, sugars and starches . Obtain necessary carbohydrates from vegetables, fruits and starchy sources like sweet potatoes. Lifestyle Changes: Minimize exposure to toxins like drug abuse, smoking. Get good sleep and incorporate physical activity. Herbs: Red raspberry leaf, nettle leaf, dandelion, alfalfa and red clover can help.
Curejoy Expert Dipti Mothay Explains:
Infertility is a rising problem in today’s society. Infertility can be caused by a huge number of factors.
Probable Causes of Infertility In Women
– Ovarian cyst
– Physical blockage
– Anovulatory Cycles
– Short luteal phase
– Inadequate hormone production,
– High levels of prolactin and many more.
– Poor nutrition
– Frequent exposure to pollution and other toxins.
How to Reverse Infertility Naturally?
Diet changes are important to reverse infertility. To optimize fertility through nutrition eat a nutrient dense fertility diet. . Increase healthy fats in the dietand get enough protein.
The most common lifestyle factors that can increase fertility are getting enough sleep. Minimizing exposure to toxins. Getting the right amount of exercise and limiting stress could have a positive effect on your fertility. Habits, such as drug abuse, smoking, and caffeine addiction could actually make you infertile.
Fertility herb that is also good during pregnancy is as follows:
- Red Raspberry Leaf–This is a well-known fertility herb that is also ideal, especially during the pregnancy.
- Nettle Leaf– Has a very high mineral content. Once pregnant, it is great for getting enough nutrients during pregnancy and has a high vitamin K content to prevent hemorrhage.
- Dandelion– Contains vitamins A and C as well as trace minerals. The root is beneficial to the liver and the leaf is mildly diuretic. Can help cleanse the body and remove toxins.
- Alfalfa– It has vitamins E, D, K, and A, as well as several digestive enzymes that is good for the body.
- Red Clover–It has been known to help balance hormones and restore fertility.
- Maca– A hormone balancing herb that is known throughout the world for its fertility and vitality promoting properties.
- Vitex/Chaste Tree Berry– Nourishes the pituitary gland and helps lengthen the luteal phase. It lowers prolactin and raises progesterone. For some women, this alone will increase fertility.
Sis, nothing is impossible with God. Natural things are from God. If you do not like this one I'll try to search fo any other way. I really want to help you
Women that want to get pregnant should rub 1% iodine on their skin to strengthen their immune system. Proven technique.