Roast florets of 1 cauliflower, mixed with 1 tbsp avocado oil, sea salt, pepper, and 4 baked sweet potatoes, at 400 F for 40 mins. Cut potatoes into 1 inch cubes. Daub 1 head kale with 1 tbsp avocado oil. Add all of the above to 1 cup each of red cabbage and steamed green beans (1 inch pcs.), and 2 sliced apples. Drizzle 2 tbsp warm tahini and juice of 1 lemon. Garnish with parsley and lemon zest.
Try this salad bowl recipe, it’s flavorful and nutrient-rich. What’s more – it is also a treat to the eye!
- 4 baked sweet potatoes
- 1 head cauliflower cut into small florets
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 cup green beans cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup red cabbage
- 1 head curly kale or 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 honeycrisp apples thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp warm tahini
- 1 large lemon juice only
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pierce the potatoes with a fork to create small holes. Prepare the sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and set aside.
- Prepare the cauliflower florets on a separate rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with 1 tbsp avocado oil, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the potatoes and cauliflower for 30–40 minutes or until very tender. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into ½–1 inch chunks.
- Meanwhile, steam the green beans on the stove top.
- In a large bowl, massage the kale with the remaining 1 tbsp avocado oil until the leaves are tender and dark green.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, cauliflower, green beans, cabbage, kale, and apples.
- Drizzle tahini and lemon juice.
- Garnish with the lemon zest and parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.