Learn how to make a fun taco dish with a raw twist! Enjoy a flavorful and refreshing dish with this fun, healthy and easy recipe by The Healthy Voyager and her special guest, Kathy Patalsky.
Watch the video below!
Raw Walnut Taco Meat [Recipe]
- 1 cup raw walnuts (soaked 3-4 hours and dried)
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Pinch of cayenne
- 1/3 cup olive oil (optional if you want it oil free)
- 2/3 tsp sea salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp tamari or soy sauce
- Pulse walnuts in a food processor until crumbly, but not pasty.
- Dump processed walnuts into a bowl and add other ingredients, mixing until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Keep for 4-5 days in the fridge.
- Use in tacos, burritos, salads and even on crackers!