Quantcast
CONTINUE READING

No Repeat Bodyweight Cardio And Strength Workout

Bookmark

by

I have the sweetest, kindest YouTube viewers that a person could ask for. You guys leave the best comments and always seem to have something wonderful and supportive to say.

I occasionally read the comments on other people’s YouTube videos and I know that I am lucky beyond measure to not have to deal with “Internet trolls” on my channel.

Every now and again, I will remove a spam comment, but I would say 99% of my comments are friendly and have something nice to say. The other 1%? Well, let us call them “constructive criticism”.

The most common complaint is that I talk too much. Guilty as charged and not going to change!

Once, though, a viewer left me a comment telling me that Tabata workouts are “boring’ because they are so repetitive. Again, guilty as charged. Tabata workouts are very repetitive!

But, it got me to thinking…What if I made a workout that did not repeat?

So I did! And here it is, the No Repeat Bodyweight Cardio and Strength Workout also known as 21 Things 21 Times. Because we are doing 21 exercises for 21 reps each, of course.

I originally recorded this workout back in July of 2014 and it is still one of my favorites! It is very beginner-friendly and really gets in a full body workout.

We have got a nice mix of cardio, strength, and core stability to burn about 200 calories (more or less – actual calories burned depends on your weight, current fitness and effort level), boost your metabolism, build some lean muscle and put you in a good mood.

But, if it does not float your boat? Leave me a comment and maybe you will help me create another new workout!

Bodyweight Cardio And Strength Workout For Beginners

30-Minute Full Body Conditioning

Level: Beginner

Equipment: None

Warm Up And Cool Down: Warm up is built-in, cool down is linked in the video.

Exercise Time: 31 minutes

Main Workout (complete each exercise 21x): Arm Circles, High Knees, Goofy Jacks, Toy Soldiers, Side Lunges, Push Ups, Plank Jacks, Squats, Flying Fast Ups, Jumping Jacks, Squatty Stepbacks, Mountain Climbers, V-Sits, Star Jumps, Spiderman Sprawls, Ice Skaters, Side Scoops, Rockettes, Inchworms, Heel Touches, and Cross Body Crunches.

Finisher: 22-second Plank Hold

You know how cereal commercials always say that theirs is “part of a balanced breakfast”? Well, this workout is part of a balanced workout program!

Pahla Bowers
Star Expert

YouTube fitness star, endurance runner, and a huge fan of YOU (because you're awesome)! I believe in the power of positive thinking for making positive changes in your life. You are more powerful and more capable than you think, and I am here to help you get off the "diet and exercise" roller coaster and into the fit and free lifestyle you've dreamed of.

Pahla Bowers
Star Expert

YouTube fitness star, endurance runner, and a huge fan of YOU (because you're awesome)! I believe in the power of positive thinking for making positive changes in your life. You are more powerful and more capable than you think, and I am here to help you get off the "diet and exercise" roller coaster and into the fit and free lifestyle you've dreamed of.

FURTHER READING