Some common causes of Erectile Dysfunction are inadequate flow of blood to the penis, low testosterone levels and problems with nervous system. Natural remedies for this include Siberian Ginseng - improves stamina, Smilax Ornata - restores potency levels, Glycorrhiza Glabra, Turnaria Aphrodisiaca and Kola Vera is another performance stimulant.
Best Natural Remedies for Erectile Dysfunction
Herbal impotence treatments are growing in popularity. Slowly but surely, more men are willing to seek treatment for this condition that significantly impacts one of life’s most precious pastimes. If you have signs of impotence, read on to find out how an herbal remedies can alleviate this problem.
The most notable symptom of impotence is erectile dysfunction. In simple terms, this means a man is either not able to achieve an erection at all, or he has difficulty maintaining an erection long enough to penetrate and/or fulfill his sexual partner.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Inadequate blood flow to the penis due to poor circulation or narrowed arteries is one cause of erectile dysfunction.
- A change in hormone levels, particularly low testosterone also plays a role.
- Problems within a person’s nervous system can also impact a man’s erection. The spinal cord acts as the main line of communication between the brain and the male genitals so any disruption to the nervous system will negatively affect this communication.
An herbal impotence treatment that is made with the right combination of ingredients will target each of these areas.
- Siberian (Oriental) Ginseng, also known as eleutherococcus senticosis has been heralded in eastern civilizations for decades as the herb that will increase a man’s vitality. Specifically this herb helps improve blood flow to the penis (and throughout the body). With more blood where it is needed, Siberian Ginseng greatly improves stamina.
- Smilax Ornata restores potency levels by assisting in the production of the male hormone testosterone. The steroidal saparins in this ingredient are believed to be capable of copying the functionality of some hormones found in humans.
- Glycorrhiza Glabra also helps promote the production of another important hormone, hydrocortisone by stimulating the adrenal cortex.
- Turnaria Aphrodisiaca stimulates the nervous system which in turn increases a man’s sex drive and overall energy level.
- Kola Vera is another performance stimulant.