Blend 2 cups of water, 2 cups of fruits or vegetables (low sugar), 1/4 cup of dried fruits or 2 tbs of raw Honey or maple syrup, 1/4 cup of nuts or seeds, 1 1/2 cups of mild leafy green vegetables and a boiled potato until smooth and drink. This is a good liquid diet option that will fill your stomach, aid detoxification and prevent weight gain. Try it out!
One of the ways that can help you lose weight is by following a diet that suits your body. Another way is to go on a liquid diet. Smoothies for instance can not only help you prevent weight gain but also serves as a best way to detox your body.
Likewise, meal replacement shakes for weight loss are quite helpful if you are looking forward to losing weight. While making shakes, as a filler you can add raw vegetables and much more.
How to make shake for weight loss?
Weight Loss Meal Replacement Shake Recipe
Here is one of the best meal replacement shake for weight loss that one can make which not only will be delicious but will also serve as a weight loss drink. This one is for 2 servings.
- 2 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Fruit or if you are avoiding fruit, 2 cups of salad vegetables
- 1/4 Cup of Dried fruit or 2 Tablespoons of liquid sweetener such as Raw Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup of Nuts or Seeds or 2 Tablespoons of Nut/Seed Butter or other protein source such as 2 Tablespoons of Gelatin
- 1-2 Cups of mild leafy greens
- One of the fillers (like boiled and baked white potatoes, oats, etc.)
Blend them altogether until smooth and enjoy the drink.
Edited By: Vivek Chhetri