Curejoy Expert Dipti Mothay Explains:
Our hair grows about an inch every few months. Most people experience a growth rate of about 6 inches per year; however, this can vary per individual. Hair loss is the big problem that many people are suffering with .While genes plays a vital role, there usually are other aspects, including: hormonal imbalances, an under-active thyroid gland, nutritional deficiencies and insufficient blood circulation in the scalp area. It may be possible to promote hair growth by using a few simple techniques.
Homemade Coconut Oil Scalp Stimulator
- Take a stirring bowl, and half a cup of organic coconut oil, gradually add one teaspoon of organic olive oil, two drops of tea tree oil, and two drops of rosemary oil.
- Thoroughly whip everything together, creating a unique mass.
- Once you think that it is stirred enough, place the mix in an airtight glass jar.
- It is recommended that you apply the mixture when your scalp is nicely dry. The most convenient time to do this is usually right before you take a shower.
- With an applicator brush, thoroughly cover your scalp and hair.
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes.
- Shampoo with your regular shampoo and condition as you normally do.
Aloe Vera Paste
Aloe vera is used as a common home remedy for hair loss and hair growth. Usage of aloe vera to hair may reduce itching. Alkalizing property in aloe vera improves the hairs pH levels which promote hair growth. Even aloe vera gel can fight with dandruff.
- Take an aloe vera leaf, extract the gel and apply that gel to the hair.
- Leave it for hours and wash the hair with warm water.
- Follow this procedure for 3 – 4 times a week for better results.
Good luck fans of Curejoy...I got 20 percent, and you? Test now... oiO2DCX :D start now ->> http://goo.gl/QJ8YXB ... Tks ad with post: How To Make A Coconut and Essential Oil Infused Scalp Simulator ==> ...curejoy.io/faster-hair-growth...
Coconut oil works wonders on your hair natural or relaxed an tea tree an rosemary are key benefits to hair growth an healthy scalp
Sorry to say but there is nothing topical that you can put on your hair to make it grow. Hair grows from the inside. Fact
My hair grows about 8 or 9 inches per year! I also started using coconut oil, to take off my eye makeup... My eyebrows and eyelashes thick and up!