Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Add finely chopped ginger, reduce heat and simmer for 5 min. Remove from heat, wait 20 min and strain. In another saucepan dissolve 1 cup granulated sugar in 1 cup boiling water. Mix 1/2 cup ginger water with 1/3 cup of the simple syrup and 1/2 cup of club soda. Add raw honey to sweeten the taste and some lime juice.
Ginger is often used by holistic medicine for treating health issues ranging from sickness to arthritis pain. Ginger ale is made from fresh or dried ginger, sugar and some lemon juice.
Does ginger reduce pain and inflammation?
Ginger has been proved very efficient in relieving muscle pain and back pain. It is also effective in diminishing the inflammation.Real ginger is abundant in natural compounds called gingerols, which have strong anti-inflammatory properties. Numerous clinical studies have found that ginger can provide significant pain relief to people who suffer with degenerative or rheumatoid arthritis and/or chronic pain in their muscles.
Ginger Ale Recipe for Pain and Inflammation
- 1 cup (200 g) peeled, finely chopped ginger
- 2 cups (450 ml) purified water
- 1 cup (225 g) sugar
- 1/2 cup (115 ml) club soda (per glass)
- A few drops of lime juice
- Lime wedges (for garnish)
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a saucepan.
- Add the ginger, which should be peeled and finely chopped.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and let the ginger sit in the simmering water for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Strain the liquid through a fine mesh strainer. Discard the ginger pieces.
- In a separate saucepan, make the simple syrup.
- Dissolve 1 cup granulated sugar into 1 cup of boiling water. Set aside.
- Mix 1/2 cup of ginger water with 1/3 cup of the simple syrup and 1/2 cup of club soda.
- Add raw organic honey to sweeten the taste and also put some lime juice.
Other Health Benefits of Ginger Ale
- Eases digestive discomfort.
- Helps relieve nausea.
- Lowers bad cholesterol and blood sugar.
- Can be used for respiratory conditions and cough.
- Reduces fever. Stimulates blood circulation.
- Cancer Prevention.
- Helps relieve cold and flu symptoms.
You like me just give me a friend requst ayurveda because few relation in earth can never die so do you want to friendship with me
Ayurveda ji mera sawal hai apse ap itna health tips date ho kabhi ap ka bhe photo to share karo taki ham jaaan sake ke iske piche hai kaun ab ayurveda mtlb direct baba ramdev ko nhe chale rahe na to ap kaun ho photo to digea @@@
I couldn't able to read your articles..everytime i open page your slide bar will occupy whole page and article couldn't be seen...Please fix this problem...
I did a little search and found this recipe - http://www.bestherbalhealth.com/ginger-ale-recipe-that-relieves-chronic-inflammation/
Instead of lime in has lemon juice, is it the same or it must be prepared with lime juice?
Curejoy! This is not a healthy post, & it's irresponsible to post such info, I say this because...... yes ginger reduces inflammation as this post says, however this recipe contains a lot of sugar !!!!! Which produces inflammation in the body!!! Therefore this is a very deceiving post that can mislead people & that's just unfair, irresponsible & stupid!
in our culture we drink it hot but inspite of sugar we use honey n saffaron or hardsugar called nabat
I like Alton Brown's recipe but I add a little more ginger and substitute some of the sugar for agave syrup. I think the carbonation bubbles are smaller and I like tiny bubbles with big peppery ginger taste. Still working on the perfect recipe. I'm trying the above recipe this week.
Thank you Rebecca Ferguson Hansen, but for diabetic people is hard to find what to eat, everything has sugar or convert to sugar!!!
Niamh Morgan might reduce any further hangovers for u if u stick it with the Jameson \U0001f602\U0001f602
I've been learning to make my own ginger ale and ginger beer. I've tried a few recipes and so far, haven't quite hit the one that's perfect. I can't wait to try this one :)