Mix together 1 bunch of washed and chopped organic kale, 1/2 head broccoli, 6-8 chopped beet green leaves and 2 sliced and cooked beets, and 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds in a large salad bowl. In a smaller bowl, mix 1/8 cup of apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, with 2 tbsp flaxseed oil and 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, add some salt. Pour this dressing over the veggie mix and serve.
Looking for more ways to incorporate kale into your menu planning? Enjoy this Kale Broccoli Salad at any meal or summer party!
- 1 bunch organic kale, washed and chopped
- 1/2 head broccoli, chopped into small pieces
- 6-8 beet green leaves, chopped
- 2 cooked beets, sliced
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp flaxseed oil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- Mix all greens together in a large salad bowl
- In a smaller bowl mix oils, vinegar and salt.
- Pour over salad and enjoy.