Infuse water with fruits, veggies, and herbs to entice yourself into drinking more of it during the day. Besides hydrating you, infused water nourishes you with essential vitamins, energizes you, and modulates your appetite. Lemon and lime, cucumber and mint, orange and fresh ginger, pineapple and mango, and lemon and parsley are some exciting combos you can try.
Do you need help drinking water sometimes? Well, I know I do. I drink my water either ice cold or ice cold and flavored.
With the summer upon us, it’s even more important to stay hydrated and drink enough water (enough should be equal to at least half your weight in ounces. For example, if you weigh 180 pounds, then a good amount for you to start with is at least 90 ounces per day — this includes the water in your food and beverages, like tea).
Did you know you can use both fruit, veggies, and herbs to infuse your water?
Benefits Of Infused Water
- Provides essential vitamins
- Helps manage weight by keeping you from drinking other less healthy beverages
- Keeps you motivated to drink more by making the water more flavorful
- Energizes you
- Gives you a clearer skin
- Boosts your immunity, regulates your blood sugar levels, and helps control your appetite
30 Infused Water Combinations
- Lemon and lime
- Watermelon and mint
- Lemon and fresh ginger
- Cucumber and mint
- Cherries and lime
- Apples and cinnamon sticks
- Strawberries and blueberries
- Strawberries and mint
- Strawberries, lemon, and mint
- Orange, lime, and lemon
- Strawberries and kiwi
- Watermelon, peach, and fresh ginger
- Blackberries and mint
- Lavender and lemon
- Cucumber, lemon, and lime
- Watermelon, raspberries, and mint
- Blueberries and orange peel
- Dried chamomile and lemon
- Cucumber and rosemary
- Blackberries, cherries, and lime
- Orange and fresh ginger
- Cherries, raspberries, and strawberries
- Watermelon, honeydew melon, and mint
- Orange and cilantro
- Lemon and parsley
- Pineapple and mango
- Pineapple, mango, and orange
- Strawberries and mango
- Strawberries, mango, and mint
- Cherries, peaches, and mint
The possibilities are actually endless, so there is really way more than 30 combinations, but you get the point.
Essential Herbs, Spices, And Fruits
- Rose petals
- Fresh ginger
- Honeydew melon
Notes: The fruits can be both fresh or frozen. The peel from citrus fruits like oranges, lime, and lemon is full of antioxidants and fights free radicals, balances blood sugar levels, and supports your thyroid. So feel free to include the peel of any citrus fruit in your water, too!
Tip: pour different combos into ice cube trays and add to your water whenever the mood hits you!