20 ml amla juice can be taken twice a day. Take pepper powder with honey. Rub the soles of the feet with mustard oil/ghee regularly. Mango, rich in Vitamin A can be eaten regularly during summer. Rose juice, freshly extracted can be used internally and externally. Take 1/2 to 1 tsp of Liquorice twice a day with cow's milk or with honey/ghee to improve vision
Improve Eyesight Naturally
Losing vision or facing eye strain? Ayurveda believes that the root cause in most of the cases of failing vision, especially in the younger age, lies with habitual suppression or improper evacuation of the bowels as well as chronic cold and congestion. Therefore, Triphala or powder of the three Myrobalans (Aamla- Indian Gooseberry, Harad -Indian rhubard and Baheda-Beleric Myrobalan) is recommended both for internal as well as external purpose. Other drugs of choice like Mahatriphla ghrita, Yashtimadhu churana, Saptamrit Lauha etc. may be taken after consulting an Ayurveda physician. Particularly in case of chronic cold, there are some beneficial medicated oils that need to be deeply inhaled along with the therapy.
Care of Eyes is Mandatory
Daily eyewash has been since ages suggested by Ayurveda sages so as to be able to own the perfect natural vision life-long. As daily routine, eyes need to be washed with cold water. It is also suggested that prior to this act, the mouth be filled with water. This would make the eyes to be protruding out and better cleansing of the same could be accomplished.
Other than this, local applications of medicated Anjanas have been recommended so as to keep the eyes clean and eye vision sharp.
Also according to Ayurveda, our eyesight is the product of Agni or the fire. Therefore it is particularly important to save the same from phlegm.
Ayurveda Analysis of Vision Loss
According to Ayurveda philosophy, ‘Drishti dosha’ or the failing vision problem is believed to result from nervous debility and also from long lasting ailments of constipation and common cold.
Ayurveda Home Remedies for Recovering Eye Sight
- The juice extracted from the fresh fruit of Aamla is to be taken twice a day in a dose of 20 ml for the longevity of eyesight.
- Regular intake of pepper powder with honey acts as a boon for recovering the diminished vision.
- Rubbing the soles of the feet with mustard oil or ghee (clarified butter) regularly may be of good help.
- Being rich in vitamin A, Mango is a boon for the eyes. A regular intake of the same during the season is recommended for recovery from eyestrain.
- Fresh juice extracted from properly cleaned Rose petals is believed to improve the eye vision. This can be used both for external and internal purpose.
- Take regularly approx. half to one-teaspoon powder of the herb of Liquorice twice daily along with cow’s milk to improve the failing vision. This is extremely beneficial for the eyes. It can also to be taken mixed with honey or ghee.
Tay will send you some home grown organic raspberry leaves for tea. Supposed to be good for lady parts. Will send via Caterina Paramour xx
Holy what! Is this real? Your bad eyesight comes from not pooping enough when you were young? And what is Pepper Powder? Yeah, just rub some butter on your feet and your eyes will get all better! Let's make up any old nonsense ingredients and tell you it will fix stuff! People are desperate so they'll believe anything! Capitalize on the ill and suffering!
Wow, thats some ol bs here. If this really worked, it would be real news, not passed around on facebook. Eyesight is the product of fire? What total nonsense.
When I'm there .... We will pick up all the food/supplement/plant/herb and natural remedy items to fix ya all up. And get you vegan race ready.
Please i to AYUREVE CUREjoy .com please simple for the oldage peaple INDIA AND PAKISTAN THANKS YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT FOR THE WHOLE WHOLE GLOBAL