As you age, you will find yourself taking longer and longer to fall asleep. Aren't our minds always cluttered with worries? Inadvertently, this takes a toll on our sleep patterns and our well-being. Hypnosis quietens your mind from such distractions, relaxes your muscles, and carries you into a reposeful state. It promptly plummets you into dreamland and gives you restful REM sleep.
‘A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything’.
We all need a good night’s sleep to be able to enjoy our life and have the ability to fill it with joy and laughter.
The National Aging and Sleep Foundation found that as we age our ability to fall asleep becomes harder and our overall REM (Rapid Eye Movement) sleep declines, so we wakeup feeling more tired throughout the day and less rested.1 There is also more of an increase in insomnia.
Health Consequences Of Sleep Deprivation
- When we do not get enough sleep we face many health risks like – cardiovascular heart disease, arrhythmias, high blood pressure, diabetes, and weight gain.
- Lack of sleep can also cause premature aging due to increased levels of cortisol.
- It can also lower your libido, including a man’s testosterone levels.
- People with sleep deprivation are more likely to become depressed.
- It decreases our cognitive functions and reflexes, so we often make more mistakes and have more accidents.
Hypnosis For Bedtime Relaxation And Insomnia
We are aware of the importance of getting a good night’s sleep. One tool that can help you relax and fall into a deeper sleep is ‘Hypnosis’ and hypnotherapy recordings relaxing you and helping you turn your mind off and fall asleep.
A study in WebMD, shows that Hypnosis can improve sleep and their study indicated that 80% of participants showed improvement in the quality of deep sleep.2 They felt that hypnosis and the ability to relax a person was very helpful at increasing a good night’s sleep.
As your body and muscles start to relax and you release everything else you end up falling into a very relaxed state and drift into a deep comfortable state that allows you to enjoy a more healthy REM state.
The more you use this routine your body becomes accustomed to it and you will fall asleep faster and sleep deeper in time. Sleep is important for a healthy mind and body. Hypnosis is a great tool in helping you achieve this desired state.
References [ + ]